Tuesday 10 June 2014

So...not...ready......

You know that place where God is taking you somewhere, and you're just not ready???  Oh God, I'm so...not...ready!

Leaps of faith that seem impossible or even insurmountable.  Knowing it is only by the grace of God that I go there because I am so...not...worthy.  Knowing the words I write are coming from a place that only He can touch and inspire. That only He is allowed to reach into for fear of becoming more broken, more incapable and needing more of his grace when I've  already taken so much!



Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

I don't understand so much in this journey and yet I understand this... He alone is my rock and salvation.  He alone loves me with an unfailing love that never let's me go.  That alone puts a smile on my face and joy in my heart, even when it is breaking.  And I will forever love him for it and sing his praises.

J xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment